The purpose of personal data collection:
The purpose of collecting personal information is to facilitate the relationship between parties and managing due obligations, smooth communication between parties, and to inform about Elokapina.
How we collect information?
The personal data we collect is obtained either directly from the data owner or gained by us indirectly through our affiliate parties. We collect your personal information directly on following occasions:
- When you sign up, attend, or volunteer to events or campaigns organized by Elokapina.
- When you sign up to services hosted under elokapina.fi, elokapina.me or extinctionrebellion.fi domains (such as discussion forum at base.elokapina.me or cloud services at cloud.elokapina.me).
- When participate in a survey conducted by Elokapina.
- When you contact Elokapina for other purposes.
What personal information do we collect?
The data we collect may include the following personal details:
- Name and contact details (such as email address, municipality, and if needed, address).
- Information that helps and facilitates proper communication with you (such as your preferred means of communication, language skills, and additional necessary information).
- If you act as a contact person to a company or other organisation, information of the company or other organisation you are part of and information about your title / status.
- Other necessary information that facilitates us to arrange events, campaigns, volunteering and participating those, as well as to develop them in the future (such as dietary requirements for the duration of an event).
What other data we collect?
If you make a donation or pay membership fees we may also collect the following information:
- Payment details (such as bank account information).
When you use our digital services (such as forum) we may collect the following information:
- Information about the device or connection you use [such as device ID, MAC-address, device model, operating system and internet protocol (IP address)].
How your information is stored and processed?
Your personal data is stored to a register maintained by Elonvaalijat ry, and it will not be shared with third parties without your consent. Your data will be seen and processed by a strictly limited number of persons, who are allowed to access the register only on necessary means. Such persons are developers and maintenance personnel, whose primary responsibility is to take care of accessibility, functionality and development of systems; other members of Elokapina’s working groups may also access the data but only situations where their work description requires so.
Know your rights
In accordance with GDPR we take care that:
All EU-citizens have the right to access their personal data, be informed about how information was obtained, how it is processed and with whom it is shared. Additionally you as a citizen have the right to ask to rectify the information you think is inaccurate, and erase your information of the registry should you want to.
If you are concerned about privacy policies, or want to exercise your rights as an EU-citizen, contact us.
Data controller for Elokapina:
Y-tunnus / Business ID: 3084539-7